Fortnite Duo Tournament March 6
FORTNITE – DUO TOURNAMENT
Friday March 6 @ 4:00PM
By participating in the Fortnite – Duo Tournament (the “Contest”), Contestants agree to be bound by these Fortnite – Duo Tournament Official Contest Rules (the “Rules”), which are binding and final on matters relating to this Contest.
In the Fortnite Duo Tournament, each team will play 5 games and scores will be recorded automatically.
The Duo Tournament will take place on Friday March 6 at 4:00PM. Check-in and registration at 3:00PM
- AED 25 per player
- First Place: AED800
- Second Place: AED400
- Third Place: 10 Hours
HOW TO ENTER:
Fill the form below and pay the registration fee.
- The tournament can be played in either JLT or Jumeirah branches
- The tournament is open to PC only
- Results of each match will be required for admins to give each team the correct amount of points. Your team could risk losing out on kill points if results are not provided.
- NO CHEATING, unsportsmanlike conduct, rough housing or general douche baggery allowed.
- Teams will play 5 games to determine the highest scoring team.
- Buy in is CASH only. Non refundable No substitutes allowed for this tournament. Any spectate hacking, LAN hacking, Voice communication hacking is not allowed. You can be disqualified.
- Players should bring their own controllers and cable. You can rent a controller and cable for AED20.
- Rails reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any event sponsored by Rails, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. Rails may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by Rails including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Payment for the tournament must be made before tournament starts
- Payment is CASH only at Rails.
- By submitting this form, the team captain agrees on behalf of the team to the terms of the tournament
- All players must play at Rails